الدولة الاسلامية في العراق والشام
تبيهين مهمين للزوار وضيوف المدونة
بعد التسجيل في المدونة لا بد من تفعيل اشتراككم فيها عبر الرابط (الوصلة) التي ترسل لكم تلقائيا حال تسجيلكم على عنوان بريدكم الالكتروني, وبدون ذالك فلا يكون اشتراككم فعال.

الروابط والوصلات الموجودة في مقالات ومشاركات اعضاء المدونة مباشرة وفعالة للاخوات والاخوة المسجلين في المدونة, اما الزورا الغير مسجلين, فالروابط والوصلات داخل المواضيع لا تكون فعالة, وعليهم نسخها ولصقها على المتصفح من اجل فتحها والاطلاع على مضامينها.
تبيهين مهمين للزوار وضيوف المدونة
بعد التسجيل في المدونة لا بد من تفعيل اشتراككم فيها عبر الرابط (الوصلة) التي ترسل لكم تلقائيا حال تسجيلكم على عنوان بريدكم الالكتروني, وبدون ذالك فلا يكون اشتراككم فعال.

الروابط والوصلات الموجودة في مقالات ومشاركات اعضاء المدونة مباشرة وفعالة للاخوات والاخوة المسجلين في المدونة, اما الزورا الغير مسجلين, فالروابط والوصلات داخل المواضيع لا تكون فعالة, وعليهم نسخها ولصقها على المتصفح من اجل فتحها والاطلاع على مضامينها.
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

قال شيخ الاسلام ابن تيمية رحمه الله: (ومتى ترك العالم ما علمه من كتاب الله وسنة رسوله صلى الله عليه وسلم، واتبع حكم الحاكم المخالف لحكم الله ورسـوله؛ كان مرتدا كافرا يستحق العقوبة في الدنيا والأخرة) [مجموع الفتاوي].

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» الشيعي المجوسي امير الموسوي مسح حمام الاتجاه المعاكس بابراهيم حمامي
Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 17, 2015 6:35 am من طرف عبدالله

» في مواجهة الحرب البرية الصليبية المرتقبة على دولة الخلافة الأسلامية
Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 10, 2015 1:40 pm من طرف عبدالله

» تعليق الشيخ مأمون حاتم على حرق الدولة الاسلامية لطيار التحالف الصليبي
Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالجمعة فبراير 06, 2015 3:48 pm من طرف عبدالله

» احراق الطيار المرتد معاذ الكساسبة..لماذا؟
Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالجمعة فبراير 06, 2015 12:23 am من طرف عبدالله

» عبد الباري فلتان!
Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالخميس فبراير 05, 2015 1:12 am من طرف عبدالله

» مقلوبة فلسطينية!
Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 03, 2015 4:30 pm من طرف عبدالله

» خدمات وبرامج وتطبيقات تجعل جواسيس وكالة الأمن القومي NSA يعجزون عن مراقبتك!
Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالإثنين فبراير 02, 2015 5:35 am من طرف عبدالله

» عدونا الكردي ولمــــا نعتبر بعد!
Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالسبت يناير 31, 2015 2:01 pm من طرف عبدالله

» "القامشلي ليست كردية"...جدل بالأرقام والخرائط حول التوزع الديمغرافي في الحسكة
Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالإثنين يناير 26, 2015 8:48 am من طرف عبدالله

» الحوثي اصبح يستقبل الطيران الايراني المحمل بالأسلحة والخبراء عبر مطار صنعاء
Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالإثنين يناير 26, 2015 3:26 am من طرف عبدالله

Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 198
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/03/2011

Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security   Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security SvK25937

www.amnesty.org

Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security SFn26347

Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security
The Council's military regime of President Hosni Mubarak launched a campaign of arrests against a large number of youth leaders of the Revolution of January 25 in a series of procedures and systematic steps to eliminate the revolution, and Azthad citizens and the suppression of freedoms, and intimidate people. The devices fabricated charges against the military regime of hostility and aggression on the revolution to the personalities and leaders Cbabin known and prominent in the revolution, including the rebellious brother Tareq Suleiman. Note that the hardware security regime of Hosni Mubarak and his military had already attacked severely beat brother Tareq Suleiman in Tahrir Square in a demonstration "Fri revolution continues," on April 8, 2011. The press release quoted by Egypt and Egyptian newspapers today, other pictures and facts vicious attack piece. Register and brother Tariq Suliman complaint against the military junta and the military police to the Attorney General.

After this brutal attack cowardly week, because I've come services regime of Hosni Mubarak's security and his military to issue a statement of the arrest of a group of youth leadership knowledge in the revolution and Zmenhm brother Tariq Suliman, accusing him of assault on the rebels sit-in in reality sentences famous, which was complicity and oversaw the army, which open the entrances to Liberation and allowed Hjanp and thugs and security services the central and camel riders and horses to enter and attack on peaceful citizens unarmed demonstrators in the liberation.

And to refute the fabrications of the Military Council and Afshala for their plot to accuse falsely and Revolution Youth internship with them to arrest and torture in order to discourage them from standing with the revolution and the people. So it was quick brother fighter Tarek Suleiman to inform the local media and press and legal authorities to exile him and deny categorically the charges fabricated by a military junta and announced in the arrest warrant, and his brother Tarek Suleiman to surrender to authorities and witnesses and the evidence of categorical invalidity of the falsity of the accusations made by him the Board of the military regime, and prove he was present in Tahrir Square with protesters protesters during a campaign camels and horses, organized by the regime and the army and Albultdjip and security services against the protesters. Photo evidence and witnesses who testify Wadlow his presence with them in the field of editing hours of abuse, in contrast to the Board of fabrication and allegation regime of Hosni Mubarak false.

From this rostrum, I call upon the junta to release activist brother Tariq Suliman immediate and all the youth revolution arbitrarily detained in detention centers and prisons system of military, security, safety, responsibility and hold them, assault and torture against them in jails. We remind the junta that the arrest of the brother Tarek Soliman and abuse him and the rest of the youth revolution, but amounts to a war crime in international custom, and we will not Niloa effort to prosecute in the courts of Egypt and the International fairies.

We appeal to all the sons of the revolution and the people, and to all the powers and blocs of the revolution to be involved in the campaign to release the brother Tareq Sulaiman and the rest of the youth revolution of the detention regime of Hosni Mubarak and his military, and promise of prisoners and families of martyrs and wounded PANA firm in our approach and continue our revolution until victory.

عدل سابقا من قبل Admin في الأربعاء أبريل 27, 2011 9:38 am عدل 9 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://fieldleadership.yoo7.com
Admin
Admin

Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security   Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Tarek Suleiman accused in the events of Liberation announces surrender to the military police, stressing his innocence
Posted on: 04/14/2011

Said Tariq Suliman - accused of doing the work of inciting riots last Friday - the original constitution: "When I read my name in the names involved in acts of incitement and rioting on Friday, I thought then that there the similarity with my name, but I was surprised by a call from the public figures familiar with the field of editing, especially those who was standing on the podium, where you are responsible for the rise of public figures on the podium.

He adds Tariq - who's armed forces released a statement stating that he was arrested and all of Wael Abu night and Khalid Mohammed Ismail as they are the followers of Ibrahim Kamel and remnants of the National Democratic Party - "I got introduced to Wael Abu night and Khalid Mohammed Ismail through the field, but I did not hear at all Ibrahim Kamel a member of the National Party, only after he was accused in the battle of the camel has never seen him before, "stressing that he had no evidence of any guilt or innocence of the characters mentioned.

Adding, "I want a manual or a single witness that I am bullying you work on Friday, referring to his participation in the revolution on January 25.

Tariq was completed, saying "I found the connections of the characters were present with me on the podium during the revolution which assert that they are ready to testify with me that I have not done the work of bullying, including Dr. Safwat Al-Hijazi and Dr. Ayman Zeidan."

"I felt something strange happen in the field Friday cleansing, where I found some of the characters who are determined to mount the podium and speak to the masses and I had a feeling that this thing organized so I thought that those of the counter-revolution."

Tarek and he will surrender to the military police because they do not bully.

He said, "Ibrahim Abdel Samie," lawyer Tariq as stated by the Constitution: As confirmed that the intention was responsible for the podium and Tariq contacted and informed him of the need to hand himself over to military police and I trust the military junta to confirm he was innocent of the charges against him. "

The Wael Abu Lil, who has surrendered to the army on Wednesday afternoon, despite the rumors about his arrest in advance, has confirmed his lawyer, "Osama Shinawi" that Wael did not have anything to do with what happened at dawn on Saturday and it was not a follower of MP Ibrahim Kamel also said.

Adding, "We attended the investigation and denied Wael charges against him and denied his relationship completely Abraham full and we have testimony that he works for a company Albatros production and film distribution, as we have to provide witnesses of the rebels who were in the Tahrir Square since the start of the events and who have confirmed that Wael remained present in the field of liberalization since the beginning of revolution "

The Shenawi that, despite the testimony of witnesses that confirm that Wael political activist did not have any relationship with the National Democratic Party or Ibrahim Kamel or any of the followers of the old regime, but were surprised by the decision of detention for 15 days pending investigation, note that there is no evidence of guilt against him, as he said.

Completed Shenawi saying "Wael was based on the organization of the main platform for the field of editing, and was coordinated in advance with the People's Court for the trial of the ousted president, but was surprised some political currents that tried to seize on the podium, and already have done this and been forced by Wael to get off."

They pointed out that there is a person dragged on behalf of Wael in the case where someone was reporting it and claim it's the rioters and that among those who triggered the riot in Tahrir Square at dawn on Saturday as his attorney confirmed.
The night's brother, Mahmoud Abu Wael: that his brother went down to the Tahrir Square since two days to convince the field who are in the need to evacuate and remove the barbed wire and open field in front of people but it was rejected.

عدل سابقا من قبل Admin في الثلاثاء أبريل 26, 2011 6:57 pm عدل 5 مرات
Admin
Admin

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security   Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 26, 2011 6:28 pm

The Armed Forces
arbitrary detention decision of Mr. Tariq Solomon announcement at the
Official Page of the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces

الصفحة الرسمية للمجلس الأعلى للقوات المسلحة‏

Campaign for the release of Mr. Tariq Solomon and the rest of the leaders of the revolt of youth detention regime military and security UvW77309

https://www.facebook.com/Egyptian.Armed.Forces?sk=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=206370006049923&set=a.191412130879044.43504.191115070908750&type=1&theater

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الدولة الاسلامية في العراق والشام :: الفئة الرابعة :: ثورة مصر 25 يناير ومعضلاتها-
انتقل الى: